Thursday 25 July 2013

Two months ago, we wrote about Uncle Ghassan Dawoud Sultaneh. He was a symbol of unity among the Syrian people.

Two months ago, we wrote about Uncle Ghassan Dawoud Sultaneh. He was a symbol of unity among the Syrian people. 

He died yesterday. May his soul rest in peace. 

This is what we wrote:


Just a quick note, for every body's information.

The Syrian revolution is a revolution by the oppressed against the oppressor, regardless of faith or sect. This is an announcement by a Syrian activists from Homs city on his Facebook page.

..............................................

I, Ghassan Dawwod Sutana, a Syrian Christian, who believes in Christ and Mohammed, want to declare the following (on my free will and with no pressure from anybody):

1- I am fully with the Syrian revolution, and in the event of my death, I want the following to be written on the declaration of my death announcement: "And whoever lives, and believes in me, will never die. Unto God we belong, and unto God we return.

2- If any part of my body can be transplanted, be my guest, provided he is Syrian, regardless of religion.

3- I want my funeral to be made in the Church, and I want to be buried in a Muslim graveyard.

4- The tombstone should read: martyr of the Syrian revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment