Saturday 20 April 2013

This is a story of a small kid who was jailed for about 2 years by the Syrian regime.



He was barefooted, looking for a shed of light coming form below the door of his cell, and waiting for the prison guard to call his name. " I did not imagine one day I will go to prison for expressing myself asking for freedom " said a boy of 12 years old after he was released from prison after 2 years of detention as a punishment for his demonstration against the regime , " I was beaten on my face and tortured, I did not think any body would dare to beat me as I am a small kid if I express myself" he said.

During his imprisonment, talking to other prisoners: "will they take me to the hospital if I break my hand or my leg", he asked???. Why would you do such a stupid thing" they replied. "Well, he said with a sad voice, "I want to go to the hospital because my mother is there, she must be waiting for me to take care of her, she is sick".

This boy was released recently, and continued his demonstration calling for freedom against the brutal regime.

No comments:

Post a Comment